Monday, February 4, 2013

The Challenge of Creativity - Day One

Hi,

It's Monday, February 4, 2013, and today, I'm starting a challenging venture. 

I'm going to do something creative every weekday for a year and chronicle it here.  It might be something as simple as collecting rocks with my daughter for her rock collection.  It could be sharing a song I write about feet or clouds or sorrow.  I may choose to share a picture I sketch to music. 

To me, creativity is the way we connect to our Creator, and I want to add more creativity into my life.

I hope you'll join me on this journey.

Here's today's creativity:

February 4, 2013
-Look up a random word in the dictionary.

-Write something using the word.
________________________________________

The word I looked up is:  mutable (adj.)

The definition is:  prone to change: inconstant

I chose to write a short poem based on the word.  Here it is:
 
Change is a given
If you're livin'.
Creativity is mutable
And usually inscrutable.

See you tomorrow.

~The Nassau Nerd

No comments: